Preparing for your Appointment
When you come for your appointment, be prepared to pay any deductible and/or co-insurance identified by your insurance plan. If you have any questions about your medical benefits, contact your insurance company.
Bringing What You Need: It is vitally important that you bring everything necessary to your appointment. The first three items are "musts" for everyone. The remaining items may or may not be necessary, depending on your individual situation:
- Social security number
- Insurance card, including the insurer's name and address
- Photo identification, such as a driver's license or state photo ID
- Cash, check, or major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) to cover deductible +/or copayments.
- Your employer's name, address, and phone number--if you are covered by traditional insurance
- Your spouse's employer's name, address, and phone number--if you are covered by traditional insurance
- All current medications or a list of current medications
Please take some time to print and fill out the forms below. This will help us serve you in a more timely manner. Thank you in advance!
Patient Medical History Forms
This web site uses files in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (pdf) which require Adobe® Acrobat® Reader for viewing and printing. It is available to download free.